Wednesday 27 January 2010

Open Networking on Wednesday 3rd February

As part of my overall marketing strategy for my business, I attend bi-weekly meetings through Business for Breakfast (www.bforb.com), where I meet up with like-minded business people (mostly owners, no banks or gangs of solicitors!) to grow ongoing relationships.

This format, which is best described as a more relaxed version of the BNI concept, has proven to be highly profitable for my business and I have met some great business people to boot! I find that such networks are great not only for sales but for my own personal development.

So, with this in mind, could the same format be an opportunity for your business?

To give you the chance to try it out, we are having an Open Networking Meeting on Wednesday 3rd February.

So as not to interrupt your working day, we kick things off at 6.45am (gulp!) until 8.30am. The meeting will be held at the Beauchief Hotel, Sheffield (www.beauchief-hotel.co.uk) and it costs £10 to attend. Cooked breakfast and TONS of coffee included!

The least you'll get out of it is a few new contacts. But you might also discover a networking concept that works for your business.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not on commission but I know these formats work best the more people that attend and I'd like to see my group expand and become even more successful!

So, if you're interested in attending then email me on sarah.simpkins@printing.com and I'll book you a place. Please don't just turn up or else you may not get a place!

I look forward to hearing from you and if you know anyone else interested in attending, please pass on this notice!

Look forward to seeing you soon,
Sarah








No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Anything to add? I'd love to hear from you. And if you like my blog, I'd really appreciate it if you'd share it on Twitter or Google+ it.