Monday 4 January 2010

New addition to the printing.com team!

Having fired Harry the Office Hound for bad behaviour we finally decided that we could benefit from another team member to help us with our expansion plans for 2010.

Ashley Corrigan joins us as Design Executive and will be supporting Oliver, our Senior Designer, in delivering the fabulous design service which has seen us winning awards year in, year out!

Ashley adds: "I'm thrilled to be launching my career with printing.com! I'm extremely passionate about design and I'm excited about the prospect of applying what I've learnt during my degree. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of our clients over the coming months!"

We're chuffed to have Ashley on board and we hope you'll join us in wishing her the best of luck in her new role with us... and no jokes about her needing it! 



Ashley Corrigan - Design Executive











2 comments:

  1. Great news Sarah ... glad that you are growing and a good start to 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew! We're very pleased to have someone new in the team. It's all exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Anything to add? I'd love to hear from you. And if you like my blog, I'd really appreciate it if you'd share it on Twitter or Google+ it.