Monday 7 December 2009

Win a Christmas Hamper!

December's competition is in keeping with the festive season with a yummy food hamper up for grabs.

Stuffed full of scrumptious treats, this hamper will either keep you munching right through the festive season or save you some money on someone's pressie!

There are two things you need to do to qualify for entry:


1) If you're not already subscribed for feeds and updates then either use the RSS feed function or subscribe by email - buttons on the right-hand side of my blog. If you're not subscribed, you won't know if you're a winner!

2) Fill out the entry form
on the following link
- WIN A HAMPER ENTRY FORM

The winner will be drawn on Friday 18th December so get your entry in ASAP!


I'd really like to grow my readership therefore I'd love it if you'd forward my blog on to business colleagues who could benefit from my ramblings and the odd competition!



NB - Image not representative of actual hamper




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Anything to add? I'd love to hear from you. And if you like my blog, I'd really appreciate it if you'd share it on Twitter or Google+ it.