Wednesday 4 November 2009

And the winner is....


Thank you to all those people who have entered our Marketing Make-Over competition.

We have had the draw today (a little later than expected) and I am pleased to announce that the winner is... (trumpet fanfare!) 

... Emma Needham at the Sorby Nano Investigation Centre (Sorby Nano)



We look forward to working with Emma very soon on her next project and we'll keep you posted on the design and print we do for her.

As a big thank you for taking the time to participate, every person that entered will also get a very cool printing.com eco-friendly bag full of goodies and a £30 print discount voucher.

Keep your eyes peeled for the next unique offer to come and please forward my blog onto your friends and colleagues.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Anything to add? I'd love to hear from you. And if you like my blog, I'd really appreciate it if you'd share it on Twitter or Google+ it.