Tuesday 13 October 2009

Win a Marketing Make-Over with printing.com

Image is everything. You only get one chance to make a first impression and if that first impression says 'I don't take my business seriously' you may struggle to get anyone to take you seriously. 

Is your image betraying you? Are you frightened to hand over your Business Card for fear of ridicule? Is your Stationery making potential customers run for the hills? Do people recoil in horror at your flyers?!!

During October, to celebrate the launch of my new marketing blog, I'm giving you the chance to change all that with the opportunity to win a Marketing Make-Over.

All you need to do to be in with a chance is download the application form below, fill it in and return it to me.

And don't forget to subscribe to my blog to qualify! Simply click on the link to the right and choose the method your prefer. If you'd like further help with this, just drop me a line for instructions.

Of course, if you know someone who could do with a make-over, why not forward this blog on?

We look forward to helping to transform the lucky winner, who will be drawn on Monday 2nd November so we need your entries no later than 31st October. 

Get entering and good luck!




2 comments:

  1. hi sarah,
    still remember me?
    perhaps not ;(

    im the one who talking to u regarding SMSA business card

    yeah, finally i got my card on time and thank u for u guys for splendid job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe,

    You're very welcome, thanks for the feedback. I think the cards look great - I'm sure all your members will think the same!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Anything to add? I'd love to hear from you. And if you like my blog, I'd really appreciate it if you'd share it on Twitter or Google+ it.